#20

I have a really weird eating schedule, at least when I'm working at the mall. I usually work in the evenings; if I have a shorter shift, I'll actually eat three meals at times that are fairly normal. So far, not weird. But if work a longer shift--1:30 p.m. 'til 10 p.m., for example--it gets odd. Meal time looks like this:

Between 8 a.m./9 a.m.-- breakfast
*optional* between 4 p.m./6 p.m.- lunch
11 p.m. -- dinner

Often the lunch segment happens before 1:30 p.m., but that's rare. Sometimes, like tonight, the lunch segment isn't even on the map. I also refuse to eat dinner at the mall--I'm at the point where I cannot afford to buy food like that, and doing the tupperware thing for DINNER at the mall is aesthetically appalling to me. I just can't do it.

So I wait. And I digest at night. Which leads to nightmares. Which is why I'm sometimes a zombie. Discuss.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 9/25/2006 11:02:00 PM,

4 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Twixmixy said...

have you ever bitten friends and turned them into zombies?

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Buddy Chamberlain said...

nightmares suck. I don't get them as much any more, but if I watch scary movies I do. Thats why, despite my love of zombie fiction, I can't really watch zombie movies.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

You should take bread and cheese to eat! I love bread and cheese! Anyway...

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

LOL Look just Chamberlains talked to you (Well yeah I'm a Miller now, but you can't get that crazy Chamberlain-ness outta me!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home