Day 88-- robots

Since today (Sat.) is going to be the greatest day I've ever known a long day, I'm posting really early. And it's a cop-out post of sorts--I'm just going to link to something I didn't write.

But it's not just any something--no, it's a superb rant from the esteemed James Catullo. And it's on robots. This is easily one of my favorite things written. Ever.

Hope you enjoy it. If you don't, well...there will be repercussions.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 12/02/2006 12:36:00 AM,

3 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger James said...

Thanks for the ego boost.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger John Baldauff said...

Uhhh dude I'm playing guitar hero 2 today and when I get to level three of my career I notice that Matthew Sweet's "Girlfriend" is one of the songs you can play. So I didn, obviously and I was definately rocking it out. It felt good. How sweet is that?

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger RVWarren said...

John wrote: "How sweet is that?"

That's "Matthew" sweet.

Rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home