Day 79

Tomorrow is Black Friday. I'm working at Borders Express from 2 'til 10. I used to have fun in the past, but now I'm just dreading it. Maybe it's because customers have become increasingly hostile this past year, or because the blatant consumerism will make my head spin.

Regardless, I'm going to do everything in my power to get people to buy all of the Flannery O'Conner, Tim O'Brien, and Graham Greene books I ordered in for the store. Here goes nothin'.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 11/23/2006 11:35:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger Janell said...

My sympathies to you - hang in there and think happy thoughts whenever possible. I am escaping to a wedding in WV this fateful Black Friday where I will have a drink in honor of suffering retail employees everywhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home