Day 43

I just started reading Cal Seerveld's "Rainbows for the Fallen World" tonight. I've owned it for almost a year and have been putting it off for some reason. Silly me.

The book holds a very, very esteemed reputation among lots of people I respect, and I see why. Byron Borger's rave review is excellent (though he has an article mix-up throughout). Though it's tough in spots--Seerveld is a word juggernaught--you can really pull much from the text. Again, I'm no where near done yet, but from what I've seen so far, this is the sort of book I'd recommend to any Christians interested in the arts and the glorious world around them.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 10/18/2006 11:53:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger RVWarren said...

I've always been amazed at how he can put exclamation points! in the middle of sentences. Still not exactly sure! how to read them.

Oh! well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home