Day 259-- the new look

Sportcoats. The word invaded my head last week, coupled with an image of me walking around in one. A tan one, patches on the sleeves, a plain black t-shirt and jeans serving as foil. I'm not sure why, but I had this Kevin Kline-meets-David Kuhns vibe, casual but endearingly smart (in a fashion sense).

I walked to the thrift store on Monday. Good exercise, but all of the sportcoats were teal. Ick. Today I had to drive out to the mall area, so I checked all of the stores: Boscov's were too expensive ($149 on sale!), J.C. Penney had zip (they sort of had one, but it looked as if it were made of seaweed wafers), Target had zip. Macy's, however, had a great coat--perfect fit--for $49.99. And it was 20% off all Sportcoat day (May 22 only!). I got a killer sportcoat.

And I shall wear it.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 5/23/2007 01:02:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home