Sunday, May 13, 2007
I am a Geneva graduate, but I have not:
- Been to the "G." Ever.
- Been on top of Old Main.
- Stepped on the rug. Ever. Maybe ever.
- Been to the bell tower of the McCartney library.
- Been to a Geneva baseball/softball game, tennis or soccer match, volleyball game or track meet.
posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 5/13/2007 12:57:00 AM,
- At 10:42 PM, lucas mcnelly said...
you can go to the top of Old Main?
i've only seen the bell tower at McCartney, and that was for a class.
and i was the sports play-by-play radio guy for 3 years, and i never went to any of those sporting events either, even though my roomate was on the baseball team senior year
- At 10:25 AM, Adrian and Cassandra said...
Perhaps it's better you missed out on the Old Main bell tower as you can now live free from the creeping fear of asbestosis that results.