Day 224

Sometimes I just want to explode all of my pent-up anxiety and sadness and frustration onto the Internet, like some sort of digital helium explosion. But why do that when I can post Andrew Bird videos?

First video: Bird on Letterman, from a few days ago.
Second video: Bird performing at Bonneroo last year.
Third video: Bird as Dr. Stringz on a kids' TV show. Wow, what a catchy song (if you want to skip the intro, go to the 1:00 mark).

Bird uses a sample pedal to play parts, record them live, and loop them so he can play other instruments. Genius!





posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 4/17/2007 11:29:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Al said...

Thank you for posting these. I really like Bird. Remember him at the arts fest last summer. I wonder who they are bringing in this summer... hmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home