Day 192-- on basketball brackets

On my Facebook sidebar, there's a little column that reads: "Follow your bracket's performance..." In a moment of daring I joined one last week; I know next to nothing about college basketball, but had an exciting strategy that involved selecting teams by cool uniform color, cool mascot name (I would chose a hypothetical mascot name of the Clever Lads over something like the Cougars) or cool player surnames.

But I'm not going to be following my bracket this year, especially since that should've involved me actually selecting teams before the tourney started. I have a giant empty space. I might just tell people that I was so sure of myself that--in a noble effort--didn't fill out the bracket as not to embarrass my friends.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 3/16/2007 10:04:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home