Day 322-- a few thoughts about Interpol in concert
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
1) Playing at the Byham Theater in Pittsburgh was a good venue choice. Having seats at a concert is pretty cool, especially when they're seats in a multi-leveled theater.
2) Wearing chic suits and being polite and gracious to your audience is cool.
3) Starting on time and ending at a reasonable time is also good.
4) Short, classy encores are good.
5) Stunning, complex visual art intertwined with the music is a cool thing.
6) Having your sound eventually drown out by reverb is BAD. By the end of the concert I couldn't distinguish guitars from vocals from keyboards.
posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 7/25/2007 01:31:00 AM,