Day 318-- @ midnight

I will be at Borders Express tonight, volunteering for the big release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It comes out at midnight; this particular Borders (my now-former employer, sniff) is a small store and there are around 900 copies reserved. I'll be running the reservation table, so when people start lining up at 10 p.m. I'll be the first person they see. I did this for the release of the Half-Blood Prince, and it was fun. The people were very friendly, the crowd a good mix of excited children and even-more-excited adults.

I'm excited. I'm very excited. And the best bookseller on the planet has some great things to say about the book and its release. Trust me, Byron, I would've reserved it at H&M if I were just a tad closer to you.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 7/20/2007 03:37:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home