Day 275-- I'm in middle school again

The Lemonheads are back together, recorded an album not too long ago.

Buffalo Tom are back from their decade-long hiatus, are recording a new album and are touring.

Smashing Pumpkins are back together, are releasing a new album and are touring.

Pixies are back together, are recording a new album and have toured a bunch.

Dinosaur Jr. are back together, have recorded a new album and are touring.


I feel like I am 12 again.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 6/07/2007 11:01:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Al said...

I heard Buffalo Tom on the xmradio two days ago in the shop. I said "I thought they were no longer together!?" So I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt 12 again.

Thanks for the clarification, I was curious if they were back together or not. Same with all these other ones, crazy.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger joeldaniel said...

you might enjoy this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNV5bgsv984&NR=1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home