Day 246

I think that--after four years--I'm finally starting to kick my horrible sleeping schedule. (Types the man at 1:10 a.m.) I've been getting a fair amount of sleep the past few days; included in this package is going to bed fairly early (meaning before 2 a.m.), and getting up fairly early (meaning between 7 and 9 a.m.).

And I've been cooking breakfast. Not that this is that odd, really; I like to cook, but breakfast had been out since I moved since I didn't have a working kitchen until this past week.

Morning is fast becoming my favorite part of the day: cook food, read Scripture, pray, exercise, shower, bumble around my room (though I do that any time of the day). While I think the I'm-not-sleeping thing might haunt me for a while longer, I feel like I've made some headway. Maybe those bags under my eyes will be gone before too long.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 5/10/2007 12:59:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home