Day 195






I found this thing, see. The thing below--I don't understand computers. Anywho, I made a playlist of some of the songs that are in my head these days. Of course, since I don't like the idea of going to prison, I only uploaded songs I own (so, all of the country tunes and bluegrass tunes and Motown tunes are out of the picture for now).

Yes, there is a Christmas song on there, and probably a whole lotta bands you don't know of. Check 'em out. The sequence is fairly intentional ("You Can't Win" is a great opener, and "Try" follows up well...and "Lost of Love" is probably my favorite closing track to put on mix albums).

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 3/20/2007 12:17:00 AM,

3 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Jason said...

And by "below" I definitely mean "above"--I can't edit it!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Ryan Cerbus said...

That's really cool.

I also appreciate the new bands you've just introduced me to. I'm always on the lookout for amazing new music. Thanks.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Al said...

I love the last song... i'm on my third listen. Something about it.

THanks for posting this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home