Day 132-- on the skinny Jason

Over the past eight days, I've had five people say something along the lines "Did you lose weight?" (and Scott Calgaro capped his sentence off with "...you look like you're going to beat someone up).

I'm wondering if I did. I think I did. Since moving last month, I really haven't eaten much. Not starving myself, per se, but when I lived with my parents, there was also good cooking readily available. So I'd eat it, even when I wasn't hungry. Now I'm eating enough to stave off the hunger. I am a fair cook, but I haven't really had much chance to actually, like, cook. Work and all that, you know how it is.

I'm also walking to work. I do drive to the mall the few days out of the month that I'm there, but living on College Hill has cut down driving time. I like to walk! It's a lot of fun, and there's been at least one week when I didn't have to drive anywhere at all during the week.

I'm also thinking that cutting my hair--shortest it's been in almost two years!--makes me face look skinnier.

Wait, or maybe I've just lost some weight. I guess so, since more people are talking to me.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 1/15/2007 11:13:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger RVWarren said...

Never forget also the slimming effect that clothing can have, especially since you just got some new digs.

You look good, man.

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine was more of a male-waif-intervention (kidding).

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger ~greg said...

Walking in BF is one of the best things about it. I miss that. I always got the feeling that life had slowed down just by walking somewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home