Day 121-- on TOTALLY WRITING VAGUE POSTS SOLELY TO MAKE PEOPLE QUESTION WHAT I'M THINKING AND ALSO FOR ME TO WRING MY HANDS OVER

Something happened today, something that changed my increasing good mood into something else. I hate it when things like that happen. I wish I could take the advice someone told me about situations like this: "don't worry about it." But I do. I think about this sort of thing, and think about it a lot. I go out of my way to not think about it. So I think about some people and the things involved in the situation and dwell and on a scale of one to ten of Awesome it's most definitely a negative two. So now I'll be distracted and all of the great things around me that I've been blessed with will be tainted with gloomy overtones and overwrought emotions and things. If I could change one thing about me, it'd be this thing.

Total "thing" usage: 9 times

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 1/04/2007 10:44:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger RVWarren said...

Don't worry about it...


...ZING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home