Day 76-- local eateries

Audience participation time--

Tell us about a local restaurant that you really enjoy. It CAN'T be part of a chain (local chains are allowed though). Preferably, it's a place that you can either walk to or drive a short distance. What's it like? Why do you like it? Does the community support it? What could they do better?

I'll weigh in with my choice after I get a few answers. Oh, feel free to pick a place "back home" if you want.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 11/20/2006 11:16:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger RVWarren said...

I really enjoy a little place called the BackDoor Tavern. It has a great spicy chicken sandwich special on Thursdays, a great Reuben on Tuesdays, and a great "fish and chips" all week long. It also has the largest (and finest) collection of beverages in the area.

Even though we have to drive to it, we always see someone unexpected there, enjoying a meeting or conversation or beverage or whatever. The unfortunate part is, due to PA liquor laws, no minor can be in the restaurant.

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is china wok a chain?

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Brandon Zangus said...

I'll have to go with Sub Palace back home on this one. One reason I loved it is b/c I had to go there once and then Andy always knew my order. He occasionally threw in a free drink..as well. I always thought Geneva should have included him in on the "flex plan". It'll always be a place I stop back in when I roll through BF.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home