Day 58

Current NaNoWriMo tally: 3471 words

Out of the various reading preferences I run across, it seems like many people only stick with one type of reading. "I only read westerns," or "I'm a romance novel gal." Or even the dreaded, "I only like non-fiction; novels are a waste of time."

And I wonder, is there any type or catagory of book--fiction or non, philosophy or sci-fi, local authors or international--that you stick with over others? And, if you go far with it, are you someone that only reads a certain type of book, no exceptions? Gimme some answers, folks.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 11/02/2006 10:42:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i swear i've seen this post before... am i going crazy?

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Jason said...

You haven't, at least not here-- I did a post (#15 I think) that was fairly similar, and I did one on musicians sticking to one style of music, not not this topic exactly. Maybe they're all the same anyway, I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home