Day 56

Tomorrow is November 1. I'm nervous, maybe a little excited; aiming to write a 50,000+ word novel by the end of November is something I've never even thought about doing. That's--what?--around 1667 words a day?

But that's where the excitement comes in. It'll be fun! I'll hopefully be able to rattle off what I can in the morning, before I go to work; that's why I'm trying to wake up early each day.

I don't really have much of the plot stapled together in my mind, but I'm not worried--quantity over quality is the key, and as long as I can formulate a chapter ahead each day (or at least the framework) I'll be fine.

To those who wanted to read my NaNoWriMo entry, I created a 'blog for it here. I'll try to post what I write each day, but that's not a guarantee.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 10/31/2006 04:40:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger John Baldauff said...

Good luck Jason. As a fan of Sci-fi I was wondering if you ever got "into" the 'V' series. I am a huge fan. I own both the mini-series and made-for-tv movie. Both staring the beastmaster himself, Marc Singer! Anyways the reason I am asking is simply because I'm curious and I was thinking about 'V' because I just picked up the novel which is based on the mini-series. It's written by A.C. Crispin(Han Solo trilogy,etc.) and was curious to see if you were familiar with it. If you have no idea what I am talking about then you need to either borrow the dvds or I will invite you over for a 'V'marathon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home