My new 'blog home

Now that the year o' 'blog (and subsequent silence after said year o') is over, I realized that--hey--I want to write reviews again.

AS I SEE FIT, that is. There won't be any time or length constraints, though I won't ramble on and on as I did back in the Xanga days. I plan on making a review-only Wordpress site. I won't post 'personal' rants at all. Just reviews, maybe some film/music/lit/theater news.

I'm looking for a good name, since I'm going out of my way to erase the whole wordsampersand moniker (I think Jeff Tweedy might sue anyway).

Keep posted.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 9/19/2007 09:28:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger RVWarren said...

Yay! I was actually thinking about this earlier today, wondering when you would get back to hard corps reviewing. Do you think that you'll link to your extensive archives from Xanga?

I have no name for you, as yet.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I'm ready for some hard platoon reviewing.

And the extensive archive I deleted last year? Yeah, I might link to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home