Day 364-- three things

1) Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band have a new album--Magic--coming out the beginning of October. Despite missteps over the years, Bruce has always been one of my favorite songwriters. The first single from the album ("Radio Nowhere") is fairly solid too...repetitive, but in a good way.

2) This website keeps track of how many miles you run, walk and bike each day and then simulates you traveling across the nation on a real trail. So far I've only cracked four miles on the TransAmerica route. I'm racing a few friends (virtually), and the loser ends up buying beers/meals for the winners. I have a feeling I'll be buying some beers/meals.

3) Tomorrow is the last day of my Year O' 'Blog. Weird.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 9/04/2007 11:47:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Chris said...

i <3 the boss. everything i've read so far says this is a great album. i can't wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home