Day 355-- fantasy football

I just participated in a live draft for fantasy football. I've never done it before (fantasy football, I mean), and since most know I'm an ignoramus regarding most sports, here were my criteria for selecting players:

-Cool names (because cool names = cool players). Eastern European names got bonus cool points, as did people with mildly suggestive names.

-Players who ranked last got picked first by me. Someone has to love them.

-Location was a plus: "I like New England," I thought, "as well as Colorado. Let's pick people with cool names from there."

So here's hoping that my team--the New Originals--will win. Hooray!

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 8/26/2007 11:25:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

that's almost exactly how Matt Reed drafts

his thing with the names is to add to them...so...

M. Hines Ward
Orange Julius Jones
DeShaun Foster Kane
Elementary Ben Watson
etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home