Day 352-- some practical things I've learned while playing Doom 3
Friday, August 24, 2007
I got the video game Doom 3 earlier this week for bargain. I've learned a few things since then:
- If you ever get offered a job at a research facility on Mars, decline.
- Tip to contractors that may design Mars research stations sometime down the road: please install good working lights in every part of the facility. Thanks.
- Make sure to stock all Mars research facilities with night-vision gear or--just in case someone does have a flashlight--a roll of duct tape to tape it to something so you don't have to put your gun down to use a flashlight. Just a thought.
- If you're designing some sort of fusion core or nuclear reactor, make sure that you can repair it without having to hurdle over rotating catwalks.
- Please--when planning your Mars research station--stock more ammunition for your weapons. Just in case creatures from Hell attack.
posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 8/24/2007 12:18:00 AM,