Day 294-- I change

--I used to love winter and hate summer. I really like summer now.

--I was a beer snob. (I am still a beer snob.) But as of tonight, I sort of dig eating cold pizza, drinking lite beer and watching westerns.

--I said I'd never shave my beard off. I shaved my beard off.

--I used to say country music was terrible. I listen to country music now.

--I was always scared to travel outside of Beaver County (though I wanted to move away from it). Now I want to travel everywhere but live in Beaver County.

--I used to hate dogs. I love dogs now.

--I used to want to talk all of the time. No longer.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 6/26/2007 11:22:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Al said...

strange how we are so 'set' in our ways and when time passes by we change and ease into other interests and activities that we never thought we would be ok with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home