Day 278

A lesson-learned this weekend: sun is kind of cool. Never one to "soak up the rays," I've avoided lots of sunlight--intentionally or not--by swinging around excuses about how I burn easily.

But the life-long farmer's tan needs to go. I managed to get the white to recede a half inch or so on my biceps last year; time to go all of the way! The problem is that, though I want to get rid of it, wearing sleeveless shirts is A) a criminal fashion statement, and B) counterproductive--I'd want to hide in the house all day because of the shocking pale white of my upper arms.

Possible solution: make sure to dry my laundry more than needed. That way, when the sleeves shrink on my t-shirts, I'll be able to cut through the ivory skin with thick swathes of Sol.

Wait. Bad idea.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 6/10/2007 10:45:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home