Day 235--on the new place
Sunday, April 29, 2007
I'm moving on the first of May, and I'm excited! Here are a few reasons why:
- My room has quirks: it's in the basement; I have to duck often; the ceiling fan can very easily behead me; I have a bulletin board; it's cozy; it's fully furnished with a couch that doubles as a guest bed, television/stereo/dresser, chairs, lamps, the works; and I have working fireplace in my room.
- I get to live with Blake Marton.
- The move lets me branch out--most in my group of friends lives within three blocks of one another. This changes it up a bit (so now I'm like four blocks away).
- A working kitchen!
- It's a huge house, and the kind you'd want to invite friends to.
- Pittsburgh toilet in the laundry room.
posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 4/29/2007 12:00:00 AM,