Day 204-- a few annoucements

1) I'll be in Michigan from Thursday afternoon until Sunday at some point (that's my guess at least). I'll be here.

2) The cover of the final Harry Potter book has been revealed!





















3) Marilynne Robinson's Gilead still stands as the best contemporary novel I've read, but Cormac McCarthy's the Road isn't too far behind. (Interesting addendum: both are the only novels that made me weep.) And now, Oprah's newest book club selection is the Road. The upcoming paperback release will have that gnarly Oprah logo on the cover. This will benefit the aging Southern author in sales, certainly, but...I'm a little shocked. I've seen the blessing/curse aspect of the Oprah sticker in the past.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 3/28/2007 01:33:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home