Day 153-- misc.

-I have an article in the new issue of culture.ish.
-There's a great thread concerning "new atheism" on the Arts & Faith forum (registration is required, but free). It starts on a critique of some of new atheism literature, but eventually shifts into a civil dialogue between a group of believers and a non-believer. It's a very good read.
-My friend Stacey alerted me to a great article on Flannery O'Connor in the New York Times. Any Flannery is good, but I had a good time reading this!
-My car died on Sunday, but--thanks to my parents--is purring once again. I like Pepperpot (that's its name), and I'm glad to have it back.
-Pray for my brother, if you can; he's going through rough times (emotionally) with his job and life in general.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 2/05/2007 11:32:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home