Day 146-- advance warning

I'm thinking about switching 'blog publishing systems. I currently use Blogger; I don't really have any problem with Blogger aside from some bugs here and there, but aesthetically speaking I want something different.

Here are some alternatives:
If I do switch, it'll be after some thought and investigation (well, more than I've already poured into it at least). I'd actually like to transfer all of my Blogger posts and Xanga reviews to whatever site I may more to, so I can have everything in one place. We'll see.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 1/29/2007 12:49:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I have had a great deal of experience with Moveable Type. At Seton Hill, they allow every student who wants one to have one (and they pick up the $5/month fee for the real MT).

You've seen my blog (blogs.setonhill.edu/MikeRubino). That entire template was created by my girlfriend, who happens to be quite the wiz at MT. Everything about it is highly customizable. I don't know how good their free service is, but these guys know their bloggin'

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you just need to set up a PayPal donation link!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Brandon Zangus said...

Don't leave...sniff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home