Day 142-- on two things currently making me laugh

Two videos, actually.

The first you may've seen. It's a commercial. With Bruce Campbell. Which is more than enough for me to love it. ("...with Bruce Campbell" adds love to anything!) As Brandon said, "I don't care what he's selling; I'm buying."



I'm a sucker for goofy performance videos from bands. So, I'm a big sucker for this video from Ash, an Irish band I like a lot. (For the record, they released their first album in the '90s when they were in the mid-teens, and are all absolute and complete Star Wars fanatics. Frontman Tim Wheeler also uses one of the most unnecessarily over-the-top guitar rig set-ups for live work. I always thought a few effect pedals were enough. Geez.)

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 1/25/2007 11:57:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Brandon Zangus said...

good good stuff. Hope your doin well bro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home