Day 109

Is it really only...what, 14 hours 'til Christmas day? I did all of my shopping today, since it was the first time I had a chance. I didn't have a lot, mind you, but it still took me quite some time.

I was hoping to support both Book Tree locations in Beaver County (Center Twp., New Brighton), but both were closed. Drat. I was initially frustrated, but then thought, "Wait, I'm happy that BFC&TCo. is closed today, so...why should I be sad that another store chose to do the same?" In fact, more power to the Book Tree for giving their employees more time to spend with their families. If only the retail world--one filled with extended hours and mega-super-holiday sales--did this. I guess making a few extra (or few extra hundred thousand) bucks has priority, as to pandering to people that for one reason or another wait until the last minute. Like me.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 12/23/2006 10:04:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Buddy Chamberlain said...

was that a typo, or are you seriously so under-sleeped that you can't tell time? Hahahaha. Merry Christmas, bro.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Yeah, by 14 hours I definitely meant "26 hours." For some reason 12 and 24 felt like the same thing.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger RVWarren said...

It's because of military time, so really it is Buddy's fault.

Go figure...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home