Day 307

SOME THINGS I WOULD CHANGE IF I COULD IN FACT CHANGE SAID THINGS:

--Barber shops/salons/hairstylists that have shops with numerals in them. The simple fact that your hair cuttin' place is called Cutters 3 makes me never want to visit number one or two, to be honest. The same goes for nail or jewelery outlets (pay attention, Nails II and Piercing Pagoda 2--the fact that you're a sequel is just bad).

--Sign-makers would not use quotes unnecessarily. This seems to be common in Beaver County. You know what I mean.

--If you're going to break the sound barrier to pass me so that you get onto an off ramp before me, don't you realize that you're now just a few feet in front of me and going the same speed as me because the guy in front of both of us is going 10 MPH? That's why I'm laughing at you.

--"Coffee shop performance" will some day not conjure images of sad 20-something acoustic guitarists that only know Ani DiFranco/Dave Matthews covers. STOP IT AND LEARN SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 7/09/2007 11:35:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger James said...

The problem with Piercing Pagoda 2 is that it's just like the first Piercing Pagoda only with more of the same stuff.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Someday someone's going to write a blog about changing stuff, and they'll say "I'm tired of 'coffee shop performance' meaning guys performing a radio show about librarians!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home