Day 281

Do you ever associate one sense with another? Example: "Golly, Sue--this popsicle tastes like an old library book smells." While that's a fairly weird--maybe extreme--example, I'd also include associating, say, a photograph with a very different sound (thinking of lapping waves when you see a black-and-white photo of an old train car).

I do this often; maybe not as often as when I was a child, but still often enough. Is this normal?

PS--I realize that asking a question might get people to respond. I remember when people read my 'blog, back in the day.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 6/13/2007 10:58:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Brandon Zangus said...

Jews For Jeter

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Ian said...

Jay,
I know how you feel about your blog being read ;)

But, take heart, lad. I, for one, read your blog daily. I find it reads as smoothly as a dram of scotch after a pipe of fine tobacco.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Janell said...

not commenting does not necessarily equal not reading

 

Post a Comment

<< Home