Day 180

After working the closing shift at the coffee shop for a month and a half, I'm back to opening again this upcoming week. Both shifts are fun, and have their own interesting quirks. There are two things on my mind, though:

1) I'll be waking up at 5 a.m. Even if it's only for a week or two or three, I hope my body will be able to shift back to going to bed (hypothetically) at 10 or 11 p.m. I keep eyeing the clock.

2) I have multiple evenings off. I'm pretty excited about this! (Sorry Brett.) Hopefully I can hang out with friends, maybe get some writing done, play music with Charlie, and actually eat dinner for once.

Monday is a few hours away, and I cannot wait.

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 3/04/2007 08:24:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Brett said...

Bah, I want my mornings back after this week. Don't grow attached!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home