Day 96--on ailments, and me complaining about them

I have a few. My back hurts--I have minor scoliosis, and that plus working on my feet constantly for the past four years equals a lot of pain. It hurts 24/7. It hurts no matter how many painkillers I take. Have you ever done a ton of physical work and strained your back so that you go "Owwwww" when you lie down? I feel that way every night of every week of every month.

It's especially hurting. I also almost blacked out in church tonight, and I'm not sure why, so paint me officially worried. I'm feeling better now, but I'm just too hesitant to see a doctor. I'm scared of doctors, and there really isn't any close that take the insurance I'm under (hey, it's inexpensive!). What to do, what to do--some day, I will go visit my friend and local master chiropractor Rick Mason. At least that'll help the back a bit.

On a lighter note, I got to pet a doggie today!

posted, with grace and poise, by Jason @ 12/10/2006 09:42:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Al said...

sound like an old man.

Is the dog a means to stay young? What type of dog is it??? YOu should post a picture..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home